Brenda Everman BIO
Mettler Toledo, Inc.
Sr. Software Consultant and Project Manager
- Overlapped all sales reps in the US, Canada and Caribbean, recognizing needs, persuading decision makers to choose MT software solution, then managing the implementation with standard Project Management processes. Delivered over 60mm in revenue.
Sr. Account Executive for the State of Kentucky Government
- Partnered with South Central Bell and lead the GTE Project Team of 60 members to design and deploy digital and cloud network throughout the state.
- 150mm in Revenue and recognized by GTE as the GOLD standard sales team of the year in our division
- United States Leasing Corporation at IBM, Indianapolis, IN
District Manager for Indianapolis IBM National Accounts Sales Team
- Developed FASB#13 lease opportunities via discounted cash flow analysis to VPs of Finance of Fortune 100 companies.
- Closed millions of leases with dynamic profit streams for the company.
- Recognized by Leadership as best margins, best sales presentations in the company and Rookie of the Year Award
WTVQ – Channel 36, Lexington KY ABC
- Meteorologist for Evening news
- Voice over for hundreds of commercials
- Talent for 50 to 100 different company commercials
- University of KY – Masters Degree
- Transylvania University – Pre-Law and Secondary Ed/History BA